Saturday 12 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MA....

....beautiful dark curls she has and a wide smile to make you feel all warm inside
....fair skin and a pottu on her forehead that spells out aristocracy 
....draped in soft cotton saree that makes you wanting to look at her all day during occassions
....cute laughter trying to be a baby in front of her kids

so its not all praises for you amma
not to forget all these too

....your screams at us,nags on how to keep things neatly around the house
....scolding us for driving fast
....beatings when we were younger for crazy mischiefs
....shouts for breaking valuables around the house

hahaha but then again

....you never gave up on me even when I did badly in exams
....you sacrificed money just so that I looked good
....you still kissed me before bed after throwing a tantrum for not getting a barbie doll
....you still smile at me everyday
....you accepted freely when I told you how my needs in life changed
....your heart still stays in fear everytime I face the unpredictable world out there
....you and your love never changed even after all these years

You really are WONDERWOMAN aren't you!!

I SIMPLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH MA... THERE REALLY IS NO LIFE WITHOUT YOU!


God Bless You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment