Friday 27 April 2012

all smiles for the sun



Goodie Morning!!

As I drove down the hill to my workplace this morning, the bright sun shone directly through my window...

I suppose it is only right to shield my eyes with a pair of sunglass but I was much mesmerised by the glory of the morning sun that I chose instead to watch it paint the city gold.

What a sight it was!! =)



Have had quite an eventful week... Roller Coaster ride with all emotions crashing down at the same time!
Am hoping for a rather quiet and "my style" of a weekend (less food + more desserts + good music + lack of sleep + a bright smile I always love) 

Hehehe... I am a peculiar person but I simply L.O.V.E being myself                 


<<<(-_-)>>>
                                                                            

Here's a feel good song for you, you and you to enjoy!! Good Weekend Ya'al.. *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment