Friday 20 April 2012

sugar dipped lips

                                                   I MISS SATURDAYS WITH YOU! 

The Saturdays I always looked forward to cause the afternoons were simple and beautiful. Most of it involved food haha but we enjoyed ourselves. Now that you're so far away, these sweet memories and images that play in my mind makes me smile every time I think of US.

This is exactly what happened almost every weekend we met 9 months ago :))

You pick me up right after work and we go window shopping/lunch and then :D TIME FOR DESSERT!!

                                                      ....we think we're going to do this....

                                                       ....but we end up doing this....

....the real story is....

                                           ....so here's a possible solution we should implement....



Hope you have a good weekend, I will as well..... Cant wait to see you whenever that may be in the future! 

Keeping you in my prayer list always XOXOXOXO stay safe monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment