Saturday 28 April 2012

miles - - - - - - - - - - - > apart

*******************************************************************
Where we started and where we are right now, without you I wouldn't have learnt this much patience and compromise.... I did learn much from you I must say!! From the person I known you to be to the person I know this moment, you have changed so much (for the better definitely) I have changed much too (I hope for the better)

It really isn't easy, this long distance relationship. Everyday I wish I could see you. The one best friend I own, truly *smile* You really did struggle as much as I did in getting it all right in our relationship. I learnt how to space out and to be there when we needed each other. Rough times were really rough but it taught us so much and left us so much strength to carry on with in the days that followed. I am writing this so we both  are reminded during rough days how much love and affection we carry for each other. 




"we shall bend but we shall not break"




I believe there's more to just your degree that God has sent you away so we are kept at a distance and it must be for a wonderful purpose. It is bitter what I'm going through and times when I speak harshly to you, I really don't mean it. I am sorry! I think you know that too....

Thank You for being such a wonderful partner (I can ask for more hehehe but I'd rather not...)

IMPERFECT YOU + IMPERFECT ME = PERFECT LITTLE US          
*******************************************************************
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment