Thursday 19 April 2012

.....uno

So finally... I'm armed with my lappie and good average internet coverage to start yet another blog :) 


WONDERFUL! 


Since I've told myself its time to live a carefree life here on, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Things has been pretty stable on my side for the past month (Thank God for that) and am hoping to work for it all to remain that way. I think I hear time ticking away and so does the mind. 


"What's next? What's next?"


Constant question with no definite answer. Well, I thought I had a few things planned but sadly had to wipe it off my mind. Yeah,very sadly. Sometimes in life,it takes great amount of sacrifice to be rewarded with a blessing and I hope that's exactly what I'm being put through. I still feel blessed for the beautiful people I have around me. 


A little sum sum about relationship here:
Missing that someone I feel extremely attached to isn't a choice but that's all I can do right now.
Its like distance put under the magnifying lens, the Kilometres seem huge. It's all good after some struggle but I'm still learning. And I think this is a wonderful opportunity to grow closer. 


With distance comes greater LOVE!!


So let time take the lead, we can plant the seeds as we move along.....because one day when you look back, you will see a beautiful garden of memories then :)



No comments:

Post a Comment